Monday 16 May 2016

LIFE IS A BOX OF SURPRISES

I've had a hard life, my parents separated when I was five years, after my mother and father were sought other couples. Neither my brother nor I were deacuerdo. After courtships because of our parents I had to go to Germany and my brother stayed in Seville. Finally I was rulando by Germany and Spain until I was 18. Alos 18 years I went to nursing school and met a guy who was my boyfriend. I was heartbroken abuse me, I was unfaithful, What a mess! Let studies, and came to Spain as a loser, to my mother to help me. I found the opposite. I started having a lot of trouble and did things not yet forgive me. I took a depression that lasted me 8 years after I was diagnosed with schizophrenia I no longer know what to do. I got into the drug, taking everything (cocaine, hashish, pills, LSD, hallucinogenic mushrooms marijuana, heroin, alcohol and snuff.) And because taking it so often did not distinguish reality from fantasy, I was wrong were people who wanted me help but I just wanted to do what I please come. She was tired of enduring, sick of me should tell what I had to do and I was forced to do so. Anyway, I hit rock bottom when he was 36 years and 15 of them dedicating myself.
Be aware that I had to take care of myself, I stopped eating, everything but the snuff, left to coffee and fizzy things, bad eating habits and started to play sports. Now that I have 38 years I've been watching my two years I am a little happier, which I neither thought possible, and I path to happiness.
What I have learned is that life is full of surprises, who would have told me that I was after all what had happened he would know happiness ?. Life is very hard but very nice, worth living is learning a lot of things and when you least expect can be happy. I wish you luck.

Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment