Monday 23 May 2016

I THINK IT WAS NOT RIGHT

What then will tell, it is the memory of the "form" which was entered last; of the times I've been, this is what has impressed me by his forcefulness and unnecessary, useless and gratuitous cruelty.
Go ahead not keep trace of rancor or revenge any, just that I like that the actions of the health and police authorities were more measured, more "soft" without disproportionate force and with some discretion, if it can be .
The particular history of this income began on a Saturday before Easter, when when I was at the Plaza of my people sitting on a bench, accompanied by my brother and my sister, arrived and do not know in what order, sanitary equipment, two local policemen and two civilian guards; after talking platitudes, as if you know me, if you know who I am, I suddenly fell between four and taken handcuffed from behind, to the ambulance, which was introduced on the upside down table and the alert on. Once at the hospital I was introduced, I do not know where, to a psych ward ....... Highlights were the two pri following mere nights, which did not sleep tied the hands and feet first and second, hands feet and armpits, resulting in pain and burden understandable.
The next morning, and seeing the big picture, say I to ask "own initiative" forgiveness for my "sins" and that here nothing has happened, and most importantly, I got me were removed the straps of my bed, flowing from here everything and normally on because he did not understand how having two smoking rooms were not suitable for this purpose, prevailing over the rule or the bureaucracy that need or palliative therapy consisting stop smoking people admitted without consent, against his will, with much "downtime" and smokers ...
In this sense, and taking advantage, I wonder if rural residences in the highlands, where those affected can let off steam, cut wood, clean the forest, looking after animals or bathing whitewater or calm waters, which will clear the mind or the minds of Mentally ill.
Well, the end is that what they told me was that I had lack of sleep.

Diego de la Algaba

No comments:

Post a Comment