Friday 10 June 2016

THE HAPPINESS

Happiness is one of the most variable and relative human things. Would you ask who you ask each answer something different. Some people are happy with the smallest and most insignificant. However others will be happy only with the greatest, with the greatest treasures and possessions. There is no fixed rule about happiness. Everyone can talk about himself what he wants. So now I will talk about me.
I am very happy with a simple package of almonds blue sitting in my easy chair watching a good football match, a good movie, a good cultural program or a good documentary on TV. That is to seek happiness. Happiness can come alone, but usually have to trabajársela. And I'm happy with these small, seemingly banal things but leave me satisfied. For example these days I've been waiting for televise the first game of the season Sevilla FC. It was with Slovan Liberec of the Czech Republic for the third round of the UEFA Europa League. It was a draw, but Sevilla still first in his group. With that I felt happy with it several days and prove that great things are not required to be and feel happy.
I am also happy to be with my son because he know I've done well despite being a divorced father. The mother has also done its job well. My son is going for 24 years and is a physical and mentally balanced guy who is doing the sixth year of his two races, Administration and Management and Law. He has a girlfriend and things very clear. And it's a happy kid and I'm glad everything contributed to their happiness.
I am happy in the morning when I wake up and I feel great anxiety and depressed, and then I ask God to give me strength and help me to move forward. And I notice that force that is internalized and gives me energy to pull forward all day. I find it hard work for my disease. Obsessive compulsive disorder does not leave me alone and I'm always fighting with him, though occasionally achieving a balance and I feel happy. That happiness is at times. It is said that only madmen and fools are happy all the time. I do not know. I just know I'm happy at times.
And I feel happy when I'm traveling, such as Madrid. I went this past summer but I got sick with a virus and had to return to the fourth day. Next year will complete the journey. For Christmas my social worker advised me to travel out that for next summer's still a long. I'll Arcos de la Frontera, people that I love where I find peace and feel happy. And it is very close to Sevilla so I feel better.
Wednesday I'm happy when I go to the cinema to watch a movie then criticize for blog Ura Macarena. I'm all week preparing the film I'll see to get as much information as possible, I will do all my review.
The popular song says that there are three things in life: health, money and love, and you have these three things to give thanks to God. A God will give thanks whoever believes in him as in my case. I pray and give me strength to go on all day. Health is fundamental, is the basis of everything. Without health everything else it does not matter. We must learn to be patient and to overcome the disease. And we must always think there are worse things. For example, several years ago I had an operation on a stone in the right ureter. My mother accompanied me one day and said urologist bad luck he had had his son,. The doctor said that bad luck is having a heart attack or cancer. You always have to think of those who are worse than you. Maybe it's that bad for many consolation of fools, but it's true. It also serves here that of which the glass half full or half empty. I always try to see it half full to feel at least a little happiness even in the most difficult circumstances.
Money is very important also to feel happy. We are in times of crisis. There are eight million poor people in Spain who eat even directly from dumpsters that are thrown to them about eight tons of food a year. As contradiction CaixaBank has grown 164%. There are over six million unemployed and about 100,000 families have all their members unemployed and the unemployment benefit exhausted. They live on charity. Andalusia is still not out of recession although its economy has improved somewhat. And Spain pulls forward in fits and starts. It's very hard being without money even for basics like eating.
And love. Not only love partner, but all the love we receive and give. I receive much love from my fellow Ura Macarena and professionals working in it. They are more than just professional. And as for the love pair right now I'm burnt. I've had three great loves in my life and many crushes and casual encounters. But the last relationship left me burned and now prefer to be alone, but do not rule out anything in the future. In fact, in my book I talk a lot of love. In my next book, Rosa life, I make a hymn to love and to life with all my strength. Because I still believe in love.
In an announcement the other day I heard this phrase about: If you do not know what you do in the next life, take this. That will greatly happiness to enjoy life as much as possible, take the time with all its relativity to enjoy and feel good about yourself. To me the disease causes me a lot of suffering, but does not prevent me from enjoying my moments of happiness. I try to enjoy life as much as possible for God to feel satisfied me and I too am at peace with myself.
In another announcement I heard that life is for living. It's the same or like singing a song for years that it became fashionable: Life is for living. That is also about happiness: to live life with all our strength and good and bad moments as they arise because there is time for everything.
I remember now the song of Amaral: I want to live, I want to feel the universe about me. I also want to live, I want to feel that universe within my soul and feel my friend and my reason for being. The universe is nothing compared to the value of a single human life. We have to have a balance with all elements of nature. We are part of it and drives a main matrix that is happiness. This is to be found, it must be trabajársela a lot because not all happiness comes alone to give us personal satisfaction. To win the lottery you have to buy a tenth. Same thing for you to win the lottery of happiness: invest time, forces, energies that happiness is within us as long as possible.
I seek happiness daily. It's what Bertrand Russell said in his book The Conquest of Happiness. You have to fight hard to get but you can get full. What happens is that you have to work hard for that happiness is within us and conquer everyday life and achieve the right to live. The conquest of happiness is a daily and constant work that allows us to make sense of our existence and everything we are as human beings.
I invite to you to fight for happiness, even in very small doses. But those small doses together form a large piece of happiness. Do not lose patience and see you all have reasons for that, to a greater or lesser extent. As the United States Constitution says the man has the right to pursuit of happiness. It's almost poetry in the American Constitution. For this right we can not take anything or anyone. We must seek happiness as with all our strength.
Go in search of happiness and she will be safe in our way. Those who believe in God go ahead. And those who disbelieve go ahead too. I do believe and God is my main source of energy. He gives meaning to my life and helps me greatly to search the Nobel Prize saying that I mentioned earlier. It's just a matter of patience and feel grateful for all the things that gives us life to take it. Look at it carefully and see how many things you save for us. Enjoy life. Health and luck.




Jose Cuadrado Morales

No comments:

Post a Comment